• Today... I Choose REST!



    Life is such a rat-race! It is an unending track of goals, purposes, visions, missions, advocacies… hoping that this track will just simply reach its final destination. But in reality, we all know that until we gasp for our last breath, this unending track we called “life” will go on and on and on!

     Fleeting time adds to the pressure! Every seconds lost will never be regained! And with each passing moment is the truth that time is taking its toll on us. Yes, our soul still has that vibrant and energetic strength but our body declares quite a different story.

    When all these realities start to set in, we find ourselves slowly sinking in the quagmire of despondency.

     Then, God’s Word strikes the very core of our heart --- “the Lord has been mindful of us!”

    What a word to ponder! Being mindful means, the Lord is watching us and is well aware of everything that is happening in us and around us. Not only that, He is very much attentive to our every whisper and our every pain. He discerns our every need and provides for it.
     
    The truth is – we are always on His mind, and this is undoubtedly confirmed by the promises written in His Word for us claim and to stand on!

     So why should I be dismayed by the rat-race of life wherein I can ran the race with Christ who promised to give me strength? Why should I be deceived by the enemy when Christ promised an abundant life for His children? Why should I fear the future when He promised He will never leave me nor forsake me?

     Therefore… with full determination and confidence, I choose to REST in Christ alone because He is my Father, my Savior and my Lord! How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment